At OrthoIndy, involvement in the communities we serve is important to us. That’s why we sponsor a number of community events each year, including Habitat for Humanity, sports parks and many more local events.
Due to policy, we do not provide sponsorship support to the following requests:
- Personal fundraising efforts
- Individuals/small groups for participation in trips, tours, workshops, contests, competitions, etc.
- Individual teams or groups
- Youth Travel Teams
- Classroom projects
- Family Foundations
- Table Sponsorships for events, galas, etc
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties
- Religious organizations
- Projects, program or events outside of our primary and secondary target areas
Are you looking for OrthoIndy to sponsor an event/group?
Please email your request to Lindsay Petronie. We encourage you to attach any documents, proposals or information you feel would be helpful in our evaluation process.
As you might expect, we receive many requests for donations, sponsorships and events to support very worthy causes. Unfortunately, it is impossible to accommodate all of the many requests we receive. We will do our best to review your request in a timely manner.