OrthoIndy Physical Therapy
OrthoIndy Physical Therapy specializes in treating bone, joint, spine and muscle conditions. The department provides outpatient physical therapy from five locations, as well as inpatient and occupational therapy services from select locations.
Services (some services are specific to location)
• Treatment of all upper/lower extremity orthopedic injuries
• Post-operative upper/lower extremity rehab
• Conservative/post-operative treatment of the spine
• Treatment of sports related injuries including running injuries
• Joint mobilization, soft-tissue mobilization
• Spinal stabilization/Core strengthening programs
• Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
• Cervical/Pelvic Traction
• Hand therapy
• Clinical modalities ranging from ice, heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, biofeedback and iontophoresis/phonophoresis
• Custom foot orthotics, customized upper extremity splinting/bracing
• Work conditioning programs
No Referral Needed for Physical Therapy
Beginning January 1, 2015, OrthoIndy Physical Therapy will have the ability to accept patients without a referral. This will allow patients direct access to physical therapists and treatment. To schedule a physical therapy appointment please call, 317.956.1280.
Please fill print and fill out this form and bring with you to your appointment.
PT History Form